Aiming for the highest quality, best value molds in the industry.
We know the best design is only as good as its production execution.
That’s why we always use the latest equipment at our in–house mold/tool department. Experienced tool and die makers build customized tooling for each job, resulting in increased speed and efficiency.
- 5-axis high speed machining centers—capable of cutting molds two to four times faster, with improved accuracy and no polishing;
- Critical dimensions are checked using calipers, micrometers, or a coordinate measuring machine;
- Assortment of finishing tools for detailed secondary work on molds;
- Water jet material cutter cuts mold plates with high pressure water which is much faster than traditional cutting methods;
- Surface grinders grind with increased precision up to .0001”;
- Wire EDMs (electrical discharge machines) increase quality and accuracy of mold components;
- State of the art CAM software;
- Fused Deposition Molding for fast-turn-around prototypes.
Plastic Ingenuity employs 30 mold makers, many having more than 10 years of experience in thermoforming molds and tooling, and all of whom are dedicated to continual improvement and unparalleled attention to detail.