With over 40 years of industrial experience, Plastic Ingenuity (PI) is a leading provider of custom thermoformed packaging. In fact, we’re a full-service, ISO certified thermoformer; this means that Plastic Ingenuity supports you throughout each step of the thermoforming process—from design and prototyping to full-size production runs and quality assurance.
Our Approach to Thermoforming
Plastic Ingenuity utilizes a vertically integrated structure to maintain the utmost control during our multi-step thermoforming process. This process allows our team to provide innovative services and highly customized finished packaging.
Our thermoforming process includes:
- Design – Our design team is well-versed in strategizing innovative product packaging. Using the information gathered during evaluation—whether it’s from a napkin drawing, or a solid file—PI helps your vision come to life.
- Prototyping – PI then produces a prototype from the approved design. PI performs a QA check on the prototype, ensuring that the package meets the client's specifications, is suitably durable, and is appropriate for the product and its market.
- Mold and Tool Building – PI engineers design and build all of the molds and tools required to thermoform the packaging. All molds and tools are thoroughly inspected for quality and accuracy to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Quality Control/Assurance – With an ISO 9001:2008 certification, we produce only the highest-quality packaging. PI quality engineers perform several QA checks during the thermoforming process, including those that meet many PPAP requirements.
- Customer Service – Plastic Ingenuity is dedicated to cultivating long-term relationships with clients, and those relationships begin with first-rate customer service. Throughout the thermoforming process, our knowledgeable service representatives maintain clear and open communication lines with clients, while providing monitoring of inventory and updates on production progress.
Backed by a team of seasoned engineers, Plastic Ingenuity customer service representatives are available to meet the needs of clients 24 hours a day. For more information pertaining to our thermoforming products and services, please contact us today.