With consumer electronics, we understand that speed to market is vital to our customers' success.
We also know that protecting the product integrity from static charge is no less important. We've taken great care in establishing processing procedures that measure the surface resistivity of finished products, as well as implemented static dissipative systems to eliminate static part loading. Our consumer electronics solutions include shipping trays, component trays, part trays, and clamshells.
We utilize the latest in technology—from robotics and automation, to 3D imaging and prototype modeling—to provide our customers with solutions that meet their specific needs. Our experience allows us to foresee and prevent potential problems before they develop, and our vertically integrated systems give us complete control over all aspects of the value chain including design, tooling, extrusion, and thermoforming.
Core Technology Capabilities
- ISO 9001: 2000 Certified
- ESD Materials
- Static Reduction Procedures
- Dust Control
- Surface Resistivity Testing
- Tight Tolerance Trim Capabilities—Ideal for Auto Feed Processes
- PVC, PET, PETG, CPET, PP, HIPS, Bio-Resin Materials
- State-Of-The-Art Clean Trim Procedures
- Matched Metal and Steel Rule Die Trimming
- High and Low Volume Production Runs
- Industry-Leading Quality Specifications
- Superior Product Integrity
- Heat Seal Tooling
- Short Lead-Times
- Rapid Prototyping
- Vertically Integrated Operations