Aiming for the highest-quality, best-value molds in the industry.
We know the best design is only as good as its production execution.
That’s why we always use the latest equipment at our in-house mold/tool department. Our experienced tool and die makers build customized tooling for each job, resulting in increased speed and efficiency.
- 5-axis, high-speed machining centers — capable of cutting molds two to four times faster, with improved accuracy and no polishing
- Critical dimensions are checked using calipers, micrometers, or a coordinate measuring machine
- Assortment of finishing tools for detailed secondary work on molds
- Water jet material cutter cuts mold plates with high-pressure water, which is much faster than traditional cutting methods
- Surface grinders grind with optimal precision — up to .0001”
- Wire EDMs (Electrical Discharge Machines) increase quality and accuracy of mold components
- State-of-the-art CAM software
- Fused Deposition Modeling for fast-turnaround prototypes
With an average tenure of over 25 years in thermoforming molds and tooling, Plastic Ingenuity’s 30 expert mold makers are dedicated to continual improvement and unparalleled attention to detail. All of our sample tools, small market-test tools, and large-volume tools are built in-house.