Custom Healthcare Packaging
PI’s business model is Best-in-Class providing unmatched pellet-to-part solutions. Our vertically integrated process creates unparalleled value from initial package development through commercialization with automation integration support that reduces risks and delivers customers manufacturing excellence.
Primary Healthcare Markets Served:
- Pre-filled syringes and drug delivery devices
- Pharmaceutical products
- Terminally sterilized medical devices
- Laboratory consumables
Custom Design Solutions:
- Automation (work-in-process) trays
- Secondary packaging
- Sterile barrier packaging
Unique Healthcare Packaging Capabilities:
- Market Diversity: PI operates in three market verticals; Food Packaging, Healthcare Packaging
andConsumer Packaging – providing a unique cross pollinationof market capabilities.
- Vertically Integrated Systems: Our robust process of package design, prototyping, in-house tool building, extrusion, machine building and thermoforming delivers unmatched speed to market.
- Global Support: Our team of experts
supportcustomers on a global basis.
- Automation Expertise: Our engineers are experts in creating healthcare packaging in the highly
automated diagnostic and drug delivery markets.
- Customer Support:
Industry leadingcustomer service and 24-hour support.
- Development and Scale-up: PI experts will guide you through the development process. Our wide
variety of platforms support diverse scale-up needs from piloting to full commercialization.
- Material Innovation: PI develops Healthcare Packaging utilizing a broad scope of industry proven
materials and specialty or custom blends.
- Industry Innovation: Our Packaging consistently wins AmeriStar and WorldStar awards and our team is constantly developing new thermoforming technologies.
- Collaboration Across Value Chain: Our relationships with best-in-class partners in automation, lidding, material, and performance testing vendors enables us to integrate and support any project.
- We are Certified: PI emphasizes quality in everything we do. We are certified in ISO 9001, ISO 13485, SFQ Level III and utilize GMP and HACCP plans.
- Controlled Environments: ISO Class 8 Cleanrooms per ISO 14644 and controlled environment white rooms.