Efficient supply chain management relies on strong partnerships with suppliers, as well as a thorough understanding of our customers’ needs. Our greatest strength is our vertically integrated systems. In–house sheet extrusion, design, tool/mold building, engineering, thermoforming, and design and distribution planning allow PI exceptional flexibility, responsiveness, and control throughout all phases of a project. In addition, our years of experience have made us extremely proficient at evaluating our customers’ forecasts to better manage their inventory levels. Also, in the event real-time inventory controls are needed, we can efficiently implement those systems.
They truly are a partner. Some from the purchasing department only look at the bottom line. I fought hard to keep PI because of all the added value. Some in purchasing don’t see the added value.
Large Consumer Products Company
Supply Chain Management Capabilities
- Strategic partnerships with raw material suppliers
- Vertically integrated manufacturing system
- Lean manufacturing to reduce inventory holding costs
- Inventory monitoring
- Strategic warehouse locations
- Real-time inventory control
- Full product tracking
- Secure warehousing of products
- Batch releases
- Superior on-time delivery